Information We Collect
We may collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide voluntarily: We may collect personal information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your name and email address when you contact us through the Site.
- Information we collect automatically: When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and your browsing activity, including your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, and pages you visit on the Site.
- Information collected by third parties: We may use third-party services, such as Google AdSense, to serve advertisements on the Site. These third-party services may collect certain information about your device and browsing activity in order to serve you targeted advertisements.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To operate and improve the Site: We may use the information to provide and improve our services, customize your experience, and understand how users interact with the Site.
- To communicate with you: If you provide your email address, we may use it to respond to your inquiries, send you updates about the Site, and provide other information or services you request.
- To serve targeted advertisements: We may use information collected by third-party services, such as Google AdSense, to serve you targeted advertisements based on your browsing activity on the Site and other websites.
How We Protect Your Information
We use reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, and advertising services. We may also share your information if we are required to do so by law or to protect our rights, property, or safety.
You can choose to disable cookies or other tracking technologies through your browser settings. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to access certain features of the Site.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect your email address and other information you choose to provide. We will use this information to send you the newsletter and to communicate with you about our products and services. Please email feedback@Pro-Football-History.com with the subject line “Unsubscribe” if you wish to no longer receive our newsletter.